The Australia-France Network of Doctoral Excellence (AUFRANDE Program)- Call is Open
The Australia-France Network of Doctoral Excellence (AUFRANDE Program), co-funded by the European Union, is launching its first call for applicants!
AUFRANDE is offering 35 PhD fellowships in the fields of Physics, Computer Sciences, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Mechanics, Acoustics, Chemistry, Photonics and other related-disciplines.
Successful applicants are expected to start in October 2023. They will be part of a unique doctoral training program offering:
- Excellent employment conditions at one of the top-class 22 French Institutions participating in the program
- Up to 12 months secondments in one of our 15 Australian partner Universities
- Dual doctorates (France + Australia)
- Outstanding training aimed at fostering scientific, technical and transferable skills including workshops in both France and Australia
- Involvement of industry partners
Applications are open to candidates from all over the world who have not lived in France for more than 12 months over the last 3 years (i.e. from April 2020). The deadline for applications is 11 April 11h59 PM CET. For further information, please visit aufrande.eu and follow AUFRANDE on LinkedIn & Twitter.