| |

What does happen if I get married one year after my contracts starts? Will my remuneration be modified?


Yes. As other Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions, IJC will apply the family allowance once your family status changes. The fellow will have to send to the IJC’s Unit the legal documents that proves this modification.