| |

When is a researcher eligible for family allowance?


For CarrerasLeaders, a researcher is eligible for family allowance, if they have persons linked to them by (i) marriage, or (ii) a relationship with equivalent status to a marriage recognised by the legislation of the country or region where this relationship was formalised; or (iii) dependent children who are actually being maintained by the researcher. Specific legal documents proving this status will be required upon preparation of the labour contract (e.g., certificate of marriage, domestic partnership certificate, etc).